Talk to us +61.3.9021.6989
Victorian Region - Australia
Workers' Educational Association of Victoria Inc.
Thanks for volunteering with WEA. Please enter your details below. List any particular skills you have, or areas of work you'd like to assist in, in the field labelled 'Message'.
Please enter your address and phone number in the 'Subject' line.
A few examples of ways you might assist:
- Dropping flyers and posters in local shops, libraries, etc.
- Teaching a class, leading a study circle or forming a social group
- Helping book venues and speakers for classes and forums
- Organising fundraising events
- Assisting with setup and packdown during events
- Marketing and advertising
- Graphic design, copywriting, proofreading
- Computer programming
- Accounts and other administration
We currently have projects running in Broadmeadows, Northcote and Carlton. Much of our work can be completed at home over the Internet or by mail.